Chia động từ trong ngoặc

bsbdonganh

Manager TTDA
*Give the correct tense of verb in brankets:-*
1. I realised that someone (steal)... my wallet when I (feel)... their hand in my jacket pocket.

2. When I (phone) ... Linda lastnight she (wash)... her hair and she (not finish) ... when I finally (get) ... to her house.

3. David (offer)... me another biscuit but I decided I (have)... enough.

4. Nobody (watch)... so the little boy (take).... the packet of sweets from the shelf and (put)... into his pocket.

5. I (not understand)... what (go on)...Several people (shout)...at me, and one (wave)... a newspaper in front of my face.

justlove

Thanh Niên Xóm
*Give the correct tense of verb in brankets:-*
1. I realised that someone (steal) was stealing my wallet when I (feel) felt their hand in my jacket pocket.

2. When I (phone) phoned Linda lastnight she (wash) was washing her hair and she (not finish) hadn't finished when I finally (get) got to her house.

3. David (offer) offered me another biscuit but I decided I (have) had had enough.

4. Nobody (watch) watched so the little boy (take) took the packet of sweets from the shelf and (put) put into his pocket.

5. I (not understand) didn't understand what (go on)was going on Several people (shout) was shouting at me, and one (wave) was waving a newspaper in front of my face.
bon chen xíu ^^ chấm bài cho tớ id :22124305-2-113F03:

Bên trên